The Miller and Meunier family project seeks a few good men and women and there is no better time to test your DNA than when kits go on sale!
Have you DNA tested elsewhere? All descendants are welcome and encouraged to join the Miller Meunier family DNA project as we unravel our family’s past and discover the origins of our common ancestors. If you tested with National Geographic’s new Geno 2.0, Ancestry.com or 23andme, you may be eligible to transfer a copy of your data file over to FamilyTreeDNA and then join our project.
- Autosomal DNA “Family Finder” tests (men and women) are $
- YDNA tests (for men who carry the Miller or Meunier surname) start at $69.
- Bonus mystery coupons are good for additional $10 off going up to 40% off sale prices on Full mtDNA and 67 marker YDNA tests.
The DNA holiday sale prices are good on new tests and upgrades to existing tests. Bonus discounts are through mystery promo codes. Ask me if I have a spare code before placing an order. Visit our project and click the join button to see additional details on sale prices.
FTDNA project memberships are always free and there are never subscription fees.
Are you eligible for a free basic YDNA test? The project is seeking direct male line Meunier and Miller descendants of the following sons of Jean Meunier and Magdeleine Hébert for YDNA testing:
- Charles Meunier (m. Julie Collet)
- Jérõme Meunier (m. Anatalie Bastarache)
Please contact me or Bob for further details.